Grand Tour of Kashmir
Cities/Town Covered : Jammu, Katra, Srinagar, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg
Day 1 : Arrive at Jammu
On arrival at Jammu airport or railway station, you will transferred to hotel in Katra. Overnight at the hotel in Katra.
Day 2 : Katra
This morning you proceed to visit the Holy temple of Vaishno Devi. This temple is situated on the top of the hill. To visit this temple one has to hire pony or travel by foot. From Katra the Vaishno Devi pilgrimage is about 12 kms. After visiting the temple we return back to Katra the same day. Overnight at the hotel in Katra.
Day 3 : Katra - Srinagar
Today you will transferred to Jammu airport for next journey towards Srinagar.On arrival at Srinagar airport, you will transferred to hotel in Srinagar. In the evening visit Chashmeshahi Garden & world famous Mughal Gardens, the Nishat Bagh- the Garden of Pleasure and Shalimar Bagh - Abode of Love. Overnight at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 4 : Sonmarg Excursion
Today morning proceed to Sonmarg `Meadow of Gold'. Sonamarg lies in the enchanting Sindh valley surrounded by mountains and glaciers. Overnight at the hotel at Srinagar.
Day 5 : Srinagar - Pahalgam
Proceed to Pahalgam. Visit the Avantipur Ruins & view Pampor Saffron Fields, Bat Factory. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 6 : Pahalgam
Today morning proceed to visit Aru & Chandanwari valley (on your own). Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 7 : Pahalgam - Gulmarg
Today morning proceed to`Meadow of Flower'. One can enjoy Khilanmarg cable car ride (on direct payment). Overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 8 : Gulmarg
Today enjoy cable car ride to Affarwat Mountain (on direct payment), evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 9 : Departure
This morning you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for your flight back home or your next destination.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Katra
- Two Nights Accommodation in Pahalgam
- Two Nights Accommodation in Gulmarg
- Two Nights Accommodation in Srinagar
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Shikara Ride
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle (AC will not work during hilly drives)
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Government GST of 5%
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees
- Video and Camera permits
- Early check in & late check out at the hotels
- Any compulsory supplement during the stay
- Any other services not specified above
- Guide Charges
45 days before departure Booking deposit of 10,000 is non-refundable
44 - 31 Days before departure 50% of total holiday cost + Booking deposit amount
- For extra person, mattress will be provided not bed at all places
- Confirmation of Hotels car hire and services are subject to availability
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and strictly subject to availability at the time of check in
- Room category in all packages is the Base Category
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs and Check-out time 10:00hrs - 12:00 hrs (Noon) as per the hotel policy
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible.
JK02 - Grand Tour of Kashmir
8 Nights / 9 Days
* All bookings must be made in writing
* A non-refundable deposit of INR 10,000 per person is required at the time of booking
* We will require a copy of the Adhar Card, Pan Card of each tour participant
* The final balance must be paid minimum 45 days prior to the departure date
* Bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival will require to be paid in full
* A full set of our terms & conditions are available on request