Grand Tour of Himachal
Cities/Town Covered : Amritsar, Dalhousie, Khajjar, Dharamshala, Manali, Shimla, Chandigarh
Day 1 : Arrive Amritsar
On arrival at Amritsar airport / railway station you will be transferred to the hotel in Amritsar. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Amritsar.
Day 2 : Amritsar
Today proceed to visit the Golden Temple, located in the holy city of Amritsar is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs and their chief place of pilgrimage. Popularly known as the Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib, this gurudwara is acclaimed as one of the holiest sites of the Sikhs. Later proceed to the garden site of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre that is located close to the Golden Temple Complex. This public garden houses a memorial, which was established in 1951, to pay homage to the thousands of people, who were killed in the incident. Later Visit Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony.Overnight at the hotel in Amritsar.
Day 3 : Dalhousie
This morning drive to Dalhousie. On arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 4 : Dalhousie - Khajjar - Dalhousie
Today after breakfast visit Panjpulla, Subash Bowli, and Stature Falls. Later drive to Khajjiar also known as mini Switzerland of Himachal Pradesh. Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 5 : Dalhousie - Dharamshala
Today drive to Dharamshala. Visit Bir Monastery where we can visit the Tibetan carpet-weaving factory. Evening visit Dal lake, Dalai Lama monastery and Bhagsunag Temple. Overnight at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 6 : Dharamshala - Manali
This morning proceed to Manali. On arrival check into the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Manali.
Day 7 : Manali City Tour
Today proceed to visit the 450 years old Hadimba temple, dedicated to Hadimba devi, the wife of Bhim, Vashishta kund located across the Beas river, about 3 km away from Manali, at an altitude of 1,982 meters (6,200 feet) and are the natural sulphur hot springs. Later visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Overnight at the hotel in Manali.
Day 8 : Manali Sight Seeing
Today day is at leisure to enjoy the scenic beauty of heavenly himachal. You can opt for Rohtang pass or Snow point on direct payment basis (Closed on Tuesdays), which offers magnificent views of the himalayan mountain ranges. Overnight at the hotel in Manali.
Day 9 : Manali - Shimla
This morning after breakfast proceed to Shimla. On arrival check in the hotel . Rest of the day is free to enjoy shopping at mall road. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
Day 10 : Shima - Kufri - Shimla
Today after breakfast visit Kufri known as winter sports capital. Later enjoy an excursion to Naldehra. Naldehra's spruce pines, old English style cottages and popular golf course the destination is known for its oldest nine hole golf course in the country. Later visit the Mall Road, which is considered as the main street in Shimla, Scandal Point - considered to be a popular tourist spot, Christ Church - one of the first churches built in North India. Overnight at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 11 : Shimla - Chandigarh
Today proceed to Chandigarh. Visit Rock garden, a classic example of innovation and recycling at its best and Sukhna Lake, an artificial manmade lake stretching across 3 kms at the foothills of the Shivalik range. One can enjoy boating at Sukhana Lake on (direct payment basis). The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 12 : Departure
This morning you will be transferred to Chandigarh airport / railway station to board your flight/train back home or to your next destination.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Amritsar
- Two Nights Accommodation in Dalhousie
- One Nights Accommodation in Dharamshala
- Three Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Two Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- One Nights Accommodation in Chandigarh
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Visit Golden Temple, Durgiana temple, Jallianwala Bagh & Wagah border
- Excursion to Khajjiar
- Visit Dal lake, Dalai Lama monastery and Bhasunag Temple
- Excursion to Kufri & Naldehra
- Visit the famous Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church
- Full Day tour of Manali
- Visit Rock garden and Sukhna Lake
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle (AC will not work during hilly drives)
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Government GST of 5%
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees
- Video and Camera permits
- Early check in & late check out at the hotels
- Any compulsory supplement during the stay
- Any other services not specified above
- Guide Charges
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
45 days before departure Booking deposit of 10,000 is non-refundable
44 - 31 Days before departure 50% of total holiday cost + Booking deposit amount
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together
- Package is not valid during High Season, Festive Period, Peak Period & Weekends
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi union
- For extra person, mattress will be provided not bed at all places
- Confirmation of Hotels, car hire and services are subject to availability
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- Room category in all pack ages is the Base Category
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and strictly subject to availability at the time of check in
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
- Standard Check -in time 12:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs and Check -out time 10:00hrs - 12:00 hrs (Noon) as per the hotel policy
- Compulsory Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner as applicable
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible.
HP02 - Grand Tour of Himachal
11 Nights / 12 Days
* All bookings must be made in writing
* A non-refundable deposit of INR 10,000 per person is required at the time of booking
* We will require a copy of the Adhar Card, Pan Card of each tour participant
* The final balance must be paid minimum 45 days prior to the departure date
* Bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival will require to be paid in full
* A full set of our terms & conditions are available on request