Glimpse of Shimla Manali
Cities/Town Covered : Shimla, Manali, Chandigarh
Day 1 : Mumbai - Delhi - Shimla
Arrive at Delhi airport. Meet & assist by the representative. Proceed to Shimla. Check - in to the hotel. Evening will be free for shopping at Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Shimla
Morning after breakfast you may visit Kufri - the winter sports capital. One can also visit Scandal point and Shimla Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Shimla - Manali
Morning proceed to Manali. Pass by the Pandoh Dam, Beas river, Sutlaj river, Beas Sutlaj link project and Kullu Valley. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Manali
After breakfast you may proceed to Rohtang Pass. Enjoy playing in the snow at the Rohtang Pass. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Manali Sight Seeing
Morning visit the ancient temples of Manali, like Manu Mandir, Hidimba Temple, Gayatri Mandir and Vashista Kund. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Manali - Chandigarh
Morning proceed to Chandigarh. On arrival one can visit the Pinjore Garden or the Rock Garden.
Day 7 : Departure
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart to Chandigard Airport/Railway on your way back home or next destination.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- Three Nights Accommodation in Manali
- One Nights Accommodation in Chandigarh
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Excursion to Kufri & Naldehra
- Full Day tour of Manali
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle (AC will not work during hilly drives)
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Government GST of 5%
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees
- Video and Camera permits
- Early check in & late check out at the hotels
- Any compulsory supplement during the stay
- Any other services not specified above
- Guide Charges
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
45 days before departure Booking deposit of 10,000 is non-refundable
44 - 31 Days before departure 50% of total holiday cost + Booking deposit amount
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together
- Package is not valid during High Season, Festive Period, Peak Period & Long Weekends
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as per rule of Manali taxi union
- For extra person, mattress will be provided not bed at all places
- Confirmation of Hotels, car hire and services are subject to availability
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- Room category in all pack ages is the Base Category
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and strictly subject to availability at the time of check in
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
- Standard Check -in time 12:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs and Check -out time 10:00hrs - 12:00 hrs (Noon) as per the hotel policy
- Compulsory Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner as applicable
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible.
HP01 - Glimpse of Shimla Manali
6 Nights / 7 Days
* All bookings must be made in writing
* A non-refundable deposit of INR 10,000 per person is required at the time of booking
* We will require a copy of the Adhar Card, Pan Card of each tour participant
* The final balance must be paid minimum 45 days prior to the departure date
* Bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival will require to be paid in full
* A full set of our terms & conditions are available on request