Uttarakhand: Nagarkot 1N, Chitwan 1N, Bhaktapur, Pokhara 2N, Kathmandu 2N.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Nagarkot
Arrive at Kathmandu International airport. Report to the coach and proceed to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is famous as one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal – Nagarkot is known for its spectacular sunrise view of the Himalaya.
Day 02: Nagarkot – Bhaktapur - Chitwan
Enjoy sunrise in the morning. Later proceed to Chitwan national park. Enroute visit Bhaktapur Darbar Square. Arrive Chitwan in the evening.
Day 03: Chitwan – Pokhara
Visit Chitwan National Park - well known for 'One Horned Rhinoceros' and a shelter to few Royal Bengal Tigers. Enjoy Elephant Bathing (Subject to Operation). Proceed to Pokhara. Enroute enjoy the view of Annapurna mountain ranges. Arrive in Pokhara in the evening.
Day 04: Pokhara
Enjoy a pleasant boat ride in Phewa lake - reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail on its backdrop and visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa lake & Visit Devi's Fall, Later visit International Mountain Museum (Pokhara Museum) - that reflects an ethnic mosaic of western Nepal. Free time for shopping.
Day 05: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Proceed to Kathmandu by bus. On arrival visit Pashupatinath temple.
Day 06: Kathmandu
In the morning guest can enjoy optional activity of Mountain Flight on their own cost. Visit some of the revered monuments of Kathmandu like Swayambhunath Stupa - one of the glorious stupas in the world. En-route enjoy the view of Kathmandu valley. Visit Patan Darbar Square - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later visit Patan Kumari Mata Temple, Hiranyan Mahabir Golden Temple & Krishna temple. Free time for shopping in the evening.
Day 07: Departure from Kathmandu
Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. We will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Day 01: Dinner
Day 02 to Day 06: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 07: Breakfast
Please Note: Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our programme the above mentioned programme is subject to change without prior notice.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof Passport or Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (Xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Cost of return economy class airfare
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions
NP-07 - Natural Nepal
07 Days 06 Hotel Nights
- Minimum Booking Deposit (MBD) for this tour is INR 20,000/- per person
- PAN card is mandatory at the time of booking this tour
- The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
- 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
- 2 % service charge will be applicable for credit/debit card payments.
- * Conditions Apply.