Himachal Pradesh: Shimla 2N, Manali 3N, Kullu, Punjab: Chandigarh 1N.
DAY 1: Delhi – Shimla
Arrive at Hazrat Nizamuddin station. Report to coach & proceed to Shimla. Arrive Shimla in the evening.
Day 02: Shimla
Explore Kufri Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operation) in the morning. Visit the famous Mall Road, Jonnies Wax Museum, Scandal Point and Shimla Church in the evening.
DAY 3: Shimla – Manali
Proceed to Manali. pass by Pandoh Dam and Beas Sutlaj Link Project. Visit Shawl Factory in Kullu. Arrive in Manali in the evening.
DAY 4: Manali
In the morning visit the ancient Vashista Kund and Hidimba Temple. Evening free for shopping at the famous mall road of Manali.
DAY 5: Manali – Rohtang Snow Point – Manali
Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
Notes: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
DAY 6: Manali – Chandigarh
Proceed to Chandigarh - the capital of Punjab and Haryana, the only Indian City to have been designed and planned by a single architect – Le Corbusier. Enroute visit Vaishnomata temple.
Day 7: Chandigarh - Departure from Delhi
Proceed to Delhi. Board the train for your hometown.
Day 01: Lunch and Dinner
Day 02 to Day 06: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 07: Breakfast and Lunch
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them.
- Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
Reporting Day 01: Hazrat Nizamuddin Station at 11:00 am.
Dropping Day 07: Hazrat Nizamuddin Station at 04:00 pm.
Please Note: Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our programme the above mentioned programme is subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Cost of return air / rail fare
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions
HI07 - Shimla Manali
7 Days 6 Hotel Nights
- Minimum Booking Deposit (MBD) for this tour is INR 15,000/- per person
- PAN card is mandatory at the time of booking this tour
- The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
- 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
- 1.68% service charge will be applicable for credit/debit card payments.
- * Conditions Apply.