Mussoorie Corbett Nainital
UT-07 MUSSOORIE CORBETT NAINITAL
07 Days 06 Hotel Nights
Uttarakhand: Mussoorie 2N, Rishikesh, Haridwar 1N, Nainital 2N, Corbett Park 1N.
Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie
Arrive at H.Nizamuddin station, Delhi. Report to the coach and proceed to Mussoorie. Arrive in Mussoorie in the evening.
Day 02: Mussoorie
Visit Kempty Falls in the morning & you can photograph yourself in pahadi outfit on your own. Enjoy Rope way ride, Gunhill point and Kulri market in the evening.
Day 03: Mussoorie – Rishikesh – Haridwar
Proceed to Haridwar. Enroute visit Rishikiesh which includes Gangaghat and Laxman Zhulla. In the evening visit Har Ki Paur at Mussoorie.
Day 04: Haridwar – Nainital
Proceed to Nainital - one of the most popular hill stations of India. It is famous for its lake, after which it is named. Free time for shopping.
Day 05: Nainital
Enjoy boating at Naini Lake and visit Nainadevi Temple, Chidyaghar and Hanumangarhi temple, Ghodakhal Bell temple followed by a Lake tour of Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal.
Day 06: Nainital – Corbett Park
Proceed to Corbett Park. En-route visit Corbett Museum. Arrive in Jim Corbett National Park. Corbett Park is famous for its wild population of tigers, leopards and elephants. Experience the most thrilling Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man eaters of Kumaon'.
Day 07: Corbett Park – Departure from Delhi
Proceed to Delhi. Board the train for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
Day 01: Lunch and Dinner
Day 02 to Day 06: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 07: Breakfast and Lunch
Reporting Day 01: Hazrat Nizamuddin Station at 11:00 am.
Dropping Day 07: Hazrat Nizamuddin Station at 04:00 pm.
Please Note: Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our programme the above mentioned programme is subject to change without prior notice.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- For Corbett safari bring binoculars, don't wear bright colours, strong perfumes and maintain silence.
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- A/C will be off during Ghat journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Cost of return air / rail fare
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions
UT-07 - Mussoorie Corbett Nainital
07 Days 06 Hotel Nights
- Minimum Booking Deposit (MBD) for this tour is INR 15,000/- per person
- PAN card is mandatory at the time of booking this tour
- The above estimate excludes any government taxes applicable from time to time.
- 5% GST is applicable on the above mentioned tour cost.
- 1.68% service charge will be applicable for credit/debit card payments.
- * Conditions Apply.